About Swift Heroes
Swift Heroes is a one day conference in Turin, Italy, for developers, designers and project managers at all levels of experience with the Swift platform.
Launched in 2018 with 350 participants, Swift Heroes is an event for Italian and international speakers and attendees.
The conference agenda is constructed hand-in-hand with a committee of Swift developers to ensure that the content is super relevant, useful and interesting.
The speaker line up is a combination of invited speakers and selected speakers from the call-for-papers platform, with the aim of bringing the brightest minds to the stage.
Swift Heroes 2019
Testimonials from 2018
“Great people, especially nice people. Felt really welcome at the conference and they did the best they can I feel like!” Antoine van der Lee, iOS Engineer, WeTransfer
“I was lucky to be invited to beautiful Torino. Being in love with Italy already, I felt in love with the iOS Dev Italian community and most specifically with synesthesia.it and their wonderful Team!” Manuel @stuffmc Carrasco Molina, Certgate GMBH
“Swift Heroes was truly organised by developers for developers, and I appreciate the chance to give the talk there. The venue and selection of speakers was superb...” Vadim Drobinin, iOS Developer, IT-Consultant, Public Speaker
“Generally, very positive experience. Very good speakers. I expect that this will be one of the most important Swift conference in Europe.” Kristijan Rozankovic, iOS developer, FIVE
Does this sound like you?
Join us at Swift Heroes 2019 to create another HIGH value event for Apple developers, designers and project managers.
We're looking for innovative iOS engineers that want to share their expertise and ideas with our eager audience.
Swift Heroes is a one day event, with keynote presentations and two tracks of case study presentations, so that the audience can leave inspired and informed.
We look forward to reading your proposal.
About the call-for-papers process
- Call-for-papers opens: 1 June
- Call-for-papers closes: 1 August
- Agenda announced: 15 September.
- Stay tuned on: http://www.swiftheroes.com
Once all papers have been submitted they will be reviewed by the Swift Heroes agenda committee and selected speakers will be notified.
Selected speakers will receive: two nights accommodation in Turin, a grant to cover part of the travel expenses, a complimentary ticket to Swift Heroes 2019 for the speaker, plus one guest.
- Complete the form with requested information.
- Make sure you clearly communicate your idea.
- We recommend session titles that clearly explain the content of your presentation. Abstract titles are cute but they don't help the audience (or us) understand what you want to address.
- When completing the proposal please keep the audience in mind: what will they learn, what's new & innovative about your proposal, who is your presentation specifically relevant for (e.g beginners/ pros).
- We strongly encourage you to include links to videos/ slide decks/ documents that support your proposal. This will help us understand your past speaking experience and the content of your proposal.
FYI, the conference language is English.
Swift Heroes is owned and organised by Synesthesia Srl, a ten+ year software house in the heart of Turin.
In addition to crafting high quality digital products for excellent clients, Synesthesia are passionate about supporting and promoting learning and development in their industry sector.
They do this through their Academy arm which holds several annual conferences: droidcon Italy, Swift Heroes and Girls Tech,
plus workshops, meetups and hackathons. Swift Heroes is constructed hand-in-hand with the Synesthesia iOS experts ensuring the highest level of industry knowledge and expertise.
More information at www.synesthesia.it