Every developer should have in mind first how to secure his app and make it safer.
With the new framework Apple introduced at WWDC19, life of a developer becomes easier. You can encrypt efficiently your data and perform faster cryptographic operations, such as computing a hash.
- Protecting credentials and keys
- Using LocalAuthentication
- Using the App Transport Security
- Wrapping CommonCrypto in old versions of Swift
- What CryptoKit does
- Authenticated encryption
- Using the Secure Enclave
- Generating cryptographic keys
- OWASP mobile security